Creating a slide show with a selection of some particular pictures

Kris

Jan 24, 2024, 2:37:14 PMJan 24
to PicApport
Hi,
I wonder what is the best possibility to create a slide show with some selected pictures.
So far my idea is to use a particular tag in MyTags and simply search for that in a query and save that query as dynamic selection. I haven't tried that yet, but I guess that should work.

But how could I define my own order for that show if my order doesn't depend on filenames, dates, geo stuff etc. ? I would need a way to define this as picture 1, that as picture 2 and so on.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance

PicApport

Jan 25, 2024, 2:50:54 AMJan 25
to PicApport
Using dynamic queries/selection is the correct idea.
Currently it is not possible to manually sort this.
You have to sort by Date, Name or Title