Is it still the case that the PAI: PicApport-Artificial-Intelligence is not compatible with Freebsd

Lee Loncosky

Dec 21, 2022, 9:11:17 AM12/21/22
to PicApport
I want to try the PAI addon but was scared off by the wiki which states.

Currently, the following operating system platforms on which the add-on can be installed are supported:

  • Linux x86 64-bit
  • Windows x86 64-bit

Should I give it a go?

I have the jar.headless.server up and running fine on a Freebsd Jail in my Truenas 13 server.

Thank you for the nice software too.

Lee Loncosky

Dec 22, 2022, 2:27:19 PM12/22/22
to PicApport
Following up on my own question. I am getting these two errors, the second error is repeated for all processed photos.

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 12.25.29 PM.png