docker image

smithj

Sep 9, 2022, 8:43:58 PM9/9/22
to PicApport
hello,
may i ask you if there is any work/upgrade on docker image? seems its 7 months old?

in general whats the condition/status of the picapport project?

thanks

micke...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2022, 3:39:59 AM9/10/22
to PicApport
Hey,

I'm not a member of this project but I think it is fair to say that the Sync App is a little bit abandoned. The main program get fixes from time to time. I'm running PicApport for some years now so I would say it is very stable.

Regarding the Docker Project: There are some others around as well. There is not much needed in a container to run PicApport so I also build my own, which could be upgraded very easily by rebuilding the Container with the newest .tar file nearby.

You find it in a Gist here if you like:

Best Regards,
Michael