Deike Uhlig

May 27, 2021, 3:34:46 AM5/27/21
to PicApport
When I try to find images shot on the same day like a given thumbnail Picapport does not show me all images from the same day II can find using the time line. I verified that all images have the same day in their meta info in Picapport. Whats wrong, how can I correct this? (Picapport, x86_64, 2 GB Max RAM, ~300k media files, mostly JPGs)

E. Schreiner

May 27, 2021, 3:36:42 AM5/27/21
to PicApport
.... can you provide us an example image and the date you expext for this image?

E. Schreiner

May 27, 2021, 3:40:55 AM5/27/21
to PicApport
.. one more question: what exactly do you mean with: ....how me all images from the same day II can find using the time line.