Resume Sync for Local Collection

Christopher Stack

Mar 16, 2023, 8:15:58 PM3/16/23
to PicApport
Hello,

I have a remote computer with a pretty terrible connection. I'm trying to synchronize about 4k images to a local collection on that computer, but after 1k to 2.5k it seems to lose connection to the server. Is there any way to make it just pick up syncing where it left off instead of starting fresh every time?

In general what does the "Network Error - Info: Not Connected. Verify Network" message mean? On a non-local slideshow I've seen the box come up, but the slideshow continues in the background meaning it is still communicating with the server.

Final question, would it be possible to (optionally) make that popup appear somewhere other than the middle?

Thank you,
Chris