FOD18 For Reflow Oven Not Found. Subs ?

Abraxas

Aug 9, 2015, 7:49:30 PM8/9/15
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
I am unable to find the part FOD18 for the reflow oven project, page 683. In fact there's no literature on it in Google either. Are you sure that is a valid part number ? If so, can you suggest a replacement ? Thanks.

Robert Reese

Aug 9, 2015, 8:44:44 PM8/9/15
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com

So, it appears that the FOD18 is no longer around.

An equivalent part is H11AA1 (Vishay Semiconductor) - it offers the same functionality, except the transistor is a BJT instead of a MOSFET.

You would hook it up in the same way.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Abraxas <cmo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I am unable to find the part FOD18 for the reflow oven project, page 683. In fact there's no literature on it in Google either. Are you sure that is a valid part number ? If so, can you suggest a replacement ? Thanks.

Abraxas

Robert Reese

Aug 10, 2015, 7:31:06 AM8/10/15
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
So my apologies, I did get the part number wrong. I looked at my pcb schematic for this, and it is indeed the FOD814, which is a BJT. I am not sure where I got FOD18 from.

Abraxas

Sep 10, 2015, 8:40:01 AM9/10/15
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
We all take our turn, thanks.