bootloader

William Reeve

Oct 23, 2015, 6:05:39 PM10/23/15
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
Hi, I can't seem to find the bootloader windows source or indeed the .exe in the code download? Has it been moved?

Jones, Bryan

Oct 23, 2015, 6:09:13 PM10/23/15
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
William,

My apologies for the slow response. There are now two options:

1. Use the newer bootloader, from https://github.com/thirtythreeforty/bullycpp/releases. That page also provides the source for the new bootloader.
2. Use the older bootloader. I just updated the library and now include the .exe. For the source, look at https://bitbucket.org/bjones/pic24lib_all/commits/9a3c8bce2cbcdda50bc12492c10b75fddb043e9c (or use hg to access the files a bit more easily).

Bryan

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 2:50 PM, William Reeve <embedded...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi, I can't seem to find the bootloader windows source or indeed the .exe in the code download? Has it been moved?

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi state, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)