Help with instructor resources

Ammar Hasan

Aug 21, 2023, 8:13:21 AM8/21/23
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
Dear Authors,

I am a visiting professor at a university and your book "Microcontrollers: From Assembly to C with the PIC24 Family" is being used as the textbook for a course that I will be teaching this Fall 2023. I request you to please share the lecture slides as it would be really helpful.

 Although the links for lecture slides are available on https://sites.google.com/site/ece3724/Home but all the links is broken.

I will be really grateful for your help.

Jones, Bryan

Aug 21, 2023, 11:04:23 AM8/21/23
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
Ammar,

I'll be happy to provide slides. Our ECE server has crashed, so I'll work on finding those files elsewhere.

In the meantime, another option is to adopt the newer interactive online textbook at https://interactive-ebooks.com/runestone/default/user/register. It comes with built-in, autograded homework problems (including a large number of programming problems) and includes new, updated material. You can register for a free account, or use demo_user as the username and demo_user as the password to look around.

Bryan

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi State, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)

Ammar Hasan

Aug 21, 2023, 11:49:12 AM8/21/23
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
Dear Bryan,

Please share the slides when you find them.

The interactive textbook is amazing. I will incorporate it my teaching. Thanks

Ammar