BullyCpp configuration and verifacation issues

Fatih E.

Feb 27, 2024, 12:06:51 PMFeb 27
to PIC24 Assembly-to-C Book
Hi Bryan,

I am using Bully CPP  program for dsPIC33EP128GP502 on macOS. The program doesn’t update the configuration bits. Also, i take some errors below and verification problem. Can you help me about that for macOS?
I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Fatih

qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSLv23_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_CTX_new
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_library_init
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function ERR_get_error
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function ERR_get_error
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSLv23_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_CTX_new
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_library_init
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function ERR_get_error
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function ERR_get_error
Reading firmware version...
Firmware version: 3.0, config bits programming enabled.
Firmware v3.0 or later detected.
No pages below location 0xc00 will be written.
Reading hex file...
Hex file read successfully.
Programming device...
Mem Address: 0x2800
Mem Address: 0x2c00
Mem Address: 0x3000
Mem Address: 0x5400

Verifying...
Mem Address: 0x2800
Mem Address: 0x2c00
Mem Address: 0x3000
Mem Address: 0x5400
Verification failed at address 0x57f6!
Expected 0xff1b, got 0xff1a
Verification failed.
Done

Jones, Bryan

Feb 27, 2024, 12:08:06 PMFeb 27
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
Fatih,

Unfortunately, I haven't tried this on MacOS, so I can't offer much help.

Bryan

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi State, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)