Re: chapter 10 eeprom code for the explorer16

12 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Bryan Bennett

ungelesen,
24.12.2014, 09:36:5624.12.14
an pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
I think you accidentally emailed  a response meant for someone else's inquiry to me. I am not having problems with an EEPROM. My problem is with a PIC24HJ64GP502 on a Mini-Bully board that will no longer connect to the Bully Bootloader on my laptop.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Elik Livnat <eliv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
We have tried the example code for chapter 10 but for the explorer16 with PIC24F128GA010.
We think an issue with the function waitForWriteCompletion causing the function of read not to get the right values.
We tried our own code with interrupt to SPI2 and it works fine.
Please let us know if you had encounter problem with the explorer16 code reading and writing to mcp25LC256.

Thank you.

Jones, Bryan

ungelesen,
29.12.2014, 14:00:2529.12.14
an pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
Bryan,

This was part of the pic24 mailing list. I'll respond to your question in a separate e-mail.
--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor