Re: The video website is down

Jones, Bryan

Dec 19, 2014, 12:39:41 PM12/19/14
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
Elik,

www.reesemicro.com now works for me. reesemicro.com should work soon -- waiting on DNS updated to propagate...

Re: videos, I don't think any are planned, unfortunately.

Bryan

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Elik Livnat <eliv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
The video website is down for the last 2 days.
Please let us know when it will be back.
We do wish that you'll add new video on ESOS/
Thank you.

Elik

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi state, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)

Andrew Eliasz

May 28, 2015, 6:48:40 AM5/28/15
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
The various downloads associated with the book seem to be broken ...
The MSU website returns errors when the various links are accessed.
Am I missing something
Thanks

On Friday, December 19, 2014 at 5:39:41 PM UTC, Bryan A. Jones wrote:
Elik,

www.reesemicro.com now works for me. reesemicro.com should work soon -- waiting on DNS updated to propagate...

Re: videos, I don't think any are planned, unfortunately.

Bryan
On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Elik Livnat <eliv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
The video website is down for the last 2 days.
Please let us know when it will be back.
We do wish that you'll add new video on ESOS/
Thank you.

Elik

Robert Reese

Andrew Eliasz

May 29, 2015, 7:22:25 AM5/29/15
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
Here is a snippet from the response 404 error page ... (tried just now ... )
</form>

			<!--header end-->	<div id="content">
				<h1 class="replace">Error 404 - Not Found</h1>
				Please make sure you have the right URL.</p>
				<form method="get" id="searchform" action="http://www2.ece.msstate.edu/">
	<input type="text" class="search-field" value="" name="s" id="s" />
	<input name="submit" type="image" class="search-submit" value="Search" src="http://www2.ece.msstate.edu/wp-content/themes/BCOE/img/search.png"/>
</form>

I simply clicked on the link on the following page ... http://www.reesemicro.com/Home/pic24-software-library-collection
The URL associated with that link was ... http://www.ece.msstate.edu/courses/ece3724/main_pic24/labs/files/pic24_code_examples.zip

My browser was Firefox running ona MacOSX - Yosemite ...
Not sure if it was a timeout issue or the fact that I am based in the UK ?
br
Andrew

Andrew Eliasz

May 29, 2015, 7:22:26 AM5/29/15
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
br
Andrew Eliasz

Robert Reese

May 29, 2015, 12:01:42 PM5/29/15
to pic24-assemb...@googlegroups.com
OK, I see the problem now.  Our ECE Admin has decided to update the ECE website and has broken stuff.  I am investigating.