Message from the Altar Guild

Leslie Oberhaus

May 26, 2023, 7:42:18 PM5/26/23
to pic-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Members of the Altar Guild want to again invite you to our Paraments Fundraiser scheduled for June 11th, 2023, after the service and prior to the Voter's Assembly meeting.  The goal is to raise enough funds to replace some of our paraments and expand our selection of others.  Additionally, we would like to add to our selection of liturgical banners.

The Altar Guild's role is to maintain our congregation's paraments and communion ware for glorification of our Lord.  We ask you to support us in this endeavor with your offering to celebrate the Lord's gift to us every Sunday.  Please review the attachment that outlines our goals.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to members of the Altar Guild:

Gregg Oberhaus-Coordinator  (ober...@gmail.com or 240-315-9072)
Laura Battaglia
Hope Benjamin
Marilyn George