Things to know for this week

Peace in Christ - Office

Mar 17, 2023, 6:19:23 PM3/17/23
to pic-...@googlegroups.com

Want to stay on our list? If you haven’t already, please click here to send a reply message that will let us know. We may be changing the ways we communicate in the coming months, and want to make sure that we don't leave anyone out who wishes to continue hearing from us.

  • Here's a link to Sunday's bulletin and the current prayer list
  • This week’s altar flowers are given by Pat Pemberton, praising God for blessing her with two new great-grandsons: Garrett (2/6) and Isaiah (3/1). Would you like to honor a loved one or special occasion and help beautify the sanctuary? Look for the signup sheet on the hall bulletin board or email the church office.  Deadline for April orders: March 22.
  • Easter Lily Signup is on the bulletin board; deadline is also this Wednesday (3/22).
  • If you missed this week’s Lenten Midweek Devotional, you can still find it on our website. Video devotionals are published at 7:00 PM each Wednesday in Lent. Links go out via email and Facebook.
  • Voters’ Meeting will be held after church on Sunday; luncheon will be provided.
  • Next Sunday (3/26) we’ll have a bon voyage celebration for Kim and Ben Lewis in the fellowship hall after the service. Kim will be retiring and moving next month. Please join us in wishing Kim and Ben well in their move.
  • Next Sunday we’ll also dedicate the 2023 Stewardship pledges. See Cindy H. if you still need a form.
  • Church Council will meet on April 16.
  • Small Group Hosts wanted! If you would consider hosting a weekly or monthly Bible study or book club, either in your home or elsewhere, please see Pastor Singer.
  • Do you know a student who is enrolled in a vocational, technical, or skilled trade program? The Bourland Educational Assistance Fund is soliciting scholarship applications now; more information on the bulletin board.
  • Our new church Web site is live: www.peaceinchrist.org! The Church360° Unite platform offers a variety of features for members: once logged in, you can view an interactive directory, update your own contact information, or participate in various group discussions. You’ll receive an invitation this coming week from noreply.pe...@360unite.com.

image001.png