Pianodisc PDS228

Candy Cane

Nov 4, 2023, 7:01:09 PM11/4/23
to pianotech
After a recent tuning my PianoDisc player does not have enough power to action the keys / hammer sufficient to meet the strings. What happened?

Don

Nov 4, 2023, 7:40:44 PM11/4/23
to pianotech
Hi Candy,

I suggest reaching out to the folks at Pianodisc.

Regards,
mailto:pian...@yahoo.com http://www.donrose.ca/
Box 37181, Regina, SK S4S 7K4
306-539-0716