Pianodisc PDS 32 sustain issue

Kyle Kahn

Jun 16, 2023, 11:54:41 PM6/16/23
to pianotech

Hello, I have a pianodisc PDS 32 system which was working perfectly fine yesterday, but as of today the sustain pedal stopped responding. I have a multimeter coming tomorrow and will test if the circuit board for the sustain pedal solenoid is bad or the solenoid. I was wondering if anyone happens to have a spare sustain pedal circuit board or one that I can use for parts to repair the one I currently have. Any help is greatly appreciated! The treble, mid, and bass circuit boards all work perfectly as well as the solenoids connected to them (the cpu board and PDS 32 box also function perfectly). I just need help troubleshooting why the sustain pedal circuit board/solenoid is not working. I’d like to use this piano through midi in my home studio, and not having the sustain pedal working with the system is a real bummer. I’m attaching a picture of the sustain circuit board down below.

BBC32600-FE65-4E8A-BC00-B55BB3AB3C5F.jpeg