Re: [pianotech] Abridged summary of pianotech@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 1 topic

Victor Sirelson

Mar 3, 2023, 8:31:35 AM3/3/23
to pian...@googlegroups.com
Joe’s was a name I knew and have always looked forward to his comments. We never met but I felt in him an expertise and also a kindness towards all of us that cannot be replaced.

Victor Sirelson

On Mar 2, 2023, at 11:40 PM, pian...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Regi Hedahl <piano...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 08:16AM -0800

I just received word that Joe Garrett passed away this morning.

Regi Hedahl
...more
Paul McCLoud <pava...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 08:57AM -0800

Very sad news.  Joe was a really good guy.  A little crusty at times,
but always willing to lend a hand and give some sage advice.  He was
always a good friend to me.  Didn't hear from him for ...more
Terry Farrell <farrellpi...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 02:21PM -0500

Hi Regi,

Thanks for letting us know. Dog gone, Joe was one of the special ones. I and many others will miss him dearly.

Terry Farrell

...more
Dale Fox <foxp...@hotmail.com>: Mar 02 07:26PM

Sorry to hear this. RIP, Joe.

Dale Fox

________________________________
From: pian...@googlegroups.com <pian...@googlegroups.com> on behalf ...more
David Kroenlein <keyd...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 01:13PM -0600

Joe was a phenomenally gifted technician I immensely enjoyed reading his
posts over the last 13 years and learned a great deal from him. He will be
greatly missed by all who were blessed by knowing ...more
Allied PianoCraft <alliedpi...@outlook.com>: Mar 02 07:59PM

So sorry 😢. He was one of a kind. The best times on this group was when he and Nosaman challenged each other.

High Point, NC
Al -

On Mar 2, 2023, at 2:21 PM, Terry Farrell ...more
Les Koltvedt <lkpi...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 03:11PM -0500

Although I never met Joe Garrett, I have read so many of his posts. He will be missed.

Les Koltvedt

(404) 631-7177

LKPianos.com

On Mar 2, 2023, at 2:59 PM, Allied PianoCraft ...more
Rick Ucci <richa...@comcast.net>: Mar 02 04:35PM -0500

Loved that dude! I wonder who he left his flame suit to? Rip Joe 🎹 🪦

Rick Ucci
Uccipiano.com

...more