Using pialign phrase tables with moses

Oliver Adams

Nov 5, 2012, 8:51:48 PM11/5/12
to Graham Neubig, pialig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Graham and pialign-users,

I have phrase tables outputted by pialign that I'd like to use with moses. However, I'm having trouble making a moses.ini file that will work in conjunction with them. I know this is outside pialign's scope, but is there a simple moses.ini file that I can look at to set me on track? Perhaps something similar to what would have been used in the 2011 or 2012 papers - that would be fantastic if possible.

Thanks,
Oliver

Graham Neubig

Nov 6, 2012, 10:08:03 PM11/6/12
to pialig...@googlegroups.com, Oliver Adams
Hi Oliver,

No problem (this is something I'd been planning on doing for a while, so I'm glad you gave me a push).
Please download the newest version of the program, either from Github or 0.2.4 from the site, and follow the new directions:
http://www.phontron.com/pialign/#documentation

If you have any trouble with this, please let me know.

Graham

Oliver Adams

Nov 8, 2012, 6:57:49 PM11/8/12
to Graham Neubig, pialig...@googlegroups.com
Graham,

Fantastic - works perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Oliver