Conducting a revolutionary experiment. Looking for volunteers

Arpit Agrawal

Apr 2, 2020, 6:26:15 AM4/2/20
to Pi4J
Dear Members,

Thank you for taking the time to check this post out!
I am the Product Manager of a project called Toki, where we are trying to build a decentralized internet and help people without internet/high data cost, get access to internet for free, thus planning to impact over 1 million lives. As a result, a farmer would have better access to weather reports, children would have more access to study materials, all of it for free. In short, we are trying to empower the world.

We are using Raspberry Pi as server, and our OS will be ready in almost a week for testing. If you own a Raspberry Pi and would like to be a part of the experiment to see if our OS works fine, provide us feedback on how to improve and hence, help us in our endeavor, pls drop a mail on one of the ids or drop a message in the PM:

I will share more details and instructions as and when the OS is ready.
Your job would be to:

Install the OS
Check the working. Share your observations on the group
Provide suggestions as to what can be improved
Suggest ideas (if any) as to what else can be included to empower the world

I hope I am posting in the right section. If not, request the admins to direct this post to the right section.

P.S. We may be open to giving away a small freebie to 5 people who choose to volunteer, after the experiment and contribution.
Look at this as an impact project, if you plan to contribute by being a part of it. We look forward to your help and support.