Pi4J Serial data receive problem

Carlo Divita

Jul 16, 2020, 12:36:51 PM7/16/20
to Pi4J
Hi guys, I can't receive any data from serial port.
I have started the example program "Serial Communication Example".
The program sends ASCII data on the serial port every 1 second that I received it without any problem. If I send some character from my computer to the serial port nothing happens in the the terminal.
So the raspberry send data but doesn't receive data from serial port.
How can I solve this problem?

thank you
Carlo

Carlo Divita

Jul 17, 2020, 9:12:21 AM7/17/20
to Pi4J
Hi guys, I have sort it out.
I have disabled Bluetooth to switch the primary UART with the secondary. SO The PL011  - UART0 now is on the pin header.

Frank Delporte

Jul 17, 2020, 9:19:23 AM7/17/20
to Pi4J
thanks for sharing the solution!