Blinking led on raspberry pi zero w

Vladimir Frolov

Mar 20, 2020, 11:47:05 AM3/20/20
to Pi4J
Hello every one.

I need to work with SPI interface on raspberry pi zero w and I decided to start with led blinking on this device.
I configured ssh, install java jdk-8u241-linux-arm32-vfp-hflt.tar.gz from this archive.

Output from command java -version is next:
java version "1.8.0_241"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.241-b07, mixed mode)
also program:
public class MainRaspberry {
    public static void main(String[] args) throws InterruptedException {
        System.out.println("Hello from raspberry");
    }
}

works correctly.

Then I have installed library from here: https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi
and output of the command gpio -v is next:
gpio version: 2.60
Copyright (c) 2012-2018 Gordon Henderson
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY y test GPIO program from this NO WARRANTY.
For details type: gpio -warranty

Raspberry Pi Details:
  Type: Pi Zero-W, Revision: 01, Memory: 512MB, Maker: Sony
  * Device tree is enabled.
  *--> Raspberry Pi Zero W Rev 1.1
  * This Raspberry Pi supports user-level GPIO access.

but the led is not blinking. I use connection as in the picture from the page but I use GPIO_26.
I checked led several times led is ok.

Can someone help me please?
I can not understand what I need to do right now I'm in stupor.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards Vladimir.

Vladimir Frolov

Mar 23, 2020, 12:46:26 PM3/23/20
to Pi4J
I found issuer. I missmached pin numbers. Correct pin enumeration is on this page:
https://pi4j.com/1.2/pins/model-3b-rev1.html

and everything is working for me now.