NanoPi port of Pi4J

peter...@treedb.at

Mar 7, 2017, 1:53:19 AM3/7/17
to Pi4J
Hi!
I started a NanoPi port of Pi4J. See https://github.com/Pi4J/pi4j/issues/279
First version works fine - but  hardware specific parts like hardware PWM,i2c, etc are not implemented or tested. Devlopment is ongoing - but SW support and the documentation of this H3 boards are not really good - comparing with the Raspberry PI enviornment.

with best regards
Peter

Robert Savage

Mar 9, 2017, 11:08:00 AM3/9/17
to Pi4J
Thats excellent.  If you get it to a state where its ready for prime time, please submit it via a pull request.
In the meantime do you have it in your own github fork for other to potentially play with?

Thanks, Robert

peter...@treedb.at

Apr 30, 2017, 12:37:21 AM4/30/17
to Pi4J

Hi!

This is my fork
https://github.com/pezi/pi4j.git
which inludes the initial changes for the NanoPi platform. In the next time I will improve the support for the NanoPi - testing.

Peter

BTW: I am little confused - after a build of the pi4j project in my environment every licence header of a java source file is changed. Example:

* ORGANIZATION  :  Pi4J
* PROJECT       :  Pi4J :: Java Library (Core)Code hier eingeben...

ORGANIZATION  :  Pi4J
PROJECT
:  Pi4J :: Java Library (Core)

Robert Savage

May 23, 2017, 10:42:03 AM5/23/17
to Pi4J
There is a maven plugin in the parent POM that is stamping license headers into each source file.