PiFaceDevice for Pi4J Snapshot 1.1

p.ole...@shemeck.pl

Feb 6, 2016, 8:14:47 AM2/6/16
to Pi4J
Dear Pi4j,
I'm using Pi4J and i found it fantastic. I've tried 1.0 with PiFace and everything was ok. When I tried Snapshot 1.1 then I get exception when I try to init variable piface

 final PiFace piface = new PiFaceDevice(PiFace.DEFAULT_ADDRESS, SpiChannel.CS0);

How do You think, what coudl be problem?

Kind Regards

Robert Savage

Mar 16, 2016, 6:47:52 PM3/16/16
to Pi4J
This may have been the issue:

If so, then it should be fixed in the latest 1.1-SNAPSHOT builds.

Thanks, Robert

SHEMECK Przemysław Oleszczak

Mar 22, 2016, 12:28:20 PM3/22/16
to Robert Savage, Pi4J

Dear Robert,

Thank You for this info, I will be monitoring this issue:)

Kind Regards,

Przemysław Oleszczak

____________________

+48 721 901 256

logonapiszielony

     www.shemeck.pl

SHEMECK Przemysław Oleszczak

ul.Ignacego Paderewskiego 3/23

04-450 Warszawa

tel. (22) 24 42 392

fax. (22) 24 42 971

NIP: 821-223-91-87

p.ole...@shemeck.pl

 !cid__2_0B6CBA100B6CB7A400347D15C1257AD9

image001.png
image002.jpg