Question about Matlab toolboxes

Allan Moser

Feb 28, 2023, 9:46:11 PM2/28/23
to physionet-challenges
Can submitted Matlab code include calls to functions that are available in toolboxes, such as the Signal Processing or Statistics Toolboxes?
Thank you,
Allan Moser

PhysioNet Challenge

Feb 28, 2023, 9:49:52 PM2/28/23
to physionet-challenges
Dear Allan,

Yes, you can use any of the MATLAB toolboxes. If, for some reason, we have not installed one of the toolboxes that your code or another team's code needs, then we can install it, but we should have all of the relevant toolboxes already installed -- we have an unofficial phase of the Challenge to help us to debug these kinds of issues.

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email info at physionetchallenge.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.