Do you want to work with the PhysioNet Challenge team in Atlanta? Come find us at CinC, or send us an email.

PhysioNet Challenge

Sep 4, 2022, 7:21:57 AM9/4/22
to physionet-challenges
Greetings from Tampere,

The PhysioNet Challenge team have recently secured new funds to run the next five challenges! We are now looking to recruit a postdoc or skilled research engineer (PhD not necessarily required) to help us run these international events. We will consider any backgrounds, with relevant experience and should being the most important qualities.

Preferred skills include any subset of the following: AWS or GCP cloud compute experience (containerization, cloud provisioning and deployment, cloud cost management), machine learning, signal processing, informatics, database engineering, data acquisition/extraction, and biomedical engineering.

We strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds.

Matt and I will be here from today until the end of the conference. Please come and find us, or drop us an email with a CV and details of your hopes and dreams to jo...@physionetchallenge.org

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing some of you soon!

Gari & Matt