Hackathon for CinC 2021 canceled

PhysioNet Challenge

Aug 10, 2021, 9:48:07 PM8/10/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Challengers,

Due to the ongoing pandemic and difficulty with travel, we, like many of you, will be unable to attend CinC 2021 in person, so we are reluctantly canceling this year's Challenge hackathon. However, we hope to be able to see you and resume the annual hackathon next year.

Best wishes for the last days of the official phase of this year's Challenge, and stay tuned for the next steps as CinC approaches.

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.