Git LFS

Max

Jul 28, 2021, 8:27:24 PM7/28/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Nadi, Matt, Gari,

is it possible to enable git large file storge https://git-lfs.github.com/ for submissions? Otherwise the repository becomes quite big after a few submissions, when using models that emply transfer learning / pretraining?

(This is not a big issue, but in home office times very helpful with slow internet connections...)

Best,
Max, Max, Felix, Seung Hee

physionet-challenges

Jul 28, 2021, 8:29:14 PM7/28/21
to physionet-challenges

Dear Max,

Thanks for your question.

We have Git LFS enabled. So you can submit your code and if it doesn’t work, we’ll sort it out to work properly.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Nadi

(On behalf of the Challenge team)

https://physionetchallenges.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email chal...@physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.

---

https://physionetchallenges.org/2021/

www.PhysioNet.org

Karen Liu

Aug 3, 2021, 8:23:16 AM8/3/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear physionet,
Since you have Git LFS enabled, can I submmit a pre-trained model that larger than 100M?

PhysioNet Challenge

Aug 3, 2021, 8:25:01 AM8/3/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Karen,

We currently accept submissions from GitHub and GitLab. If you use GitHub with Git LFS or if you use GitLab, then you can submit pre-trained models larger than 100 MB.

Please note that all teams must submit working training code, and pre-trained models are not a substitute for working training code. Please see this post for details about this requirement:
https://groups.google.com/g/physionet-challenges/c/Ui0cj7Z4B6M

Best,
Matt

https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.