Processing Time Limitation

Hamed Taheri Gorji

Mar 3, 2021, 1:27:59 AM3/3/21
to physionet-challenges
Hello Physionet Team,

I was wondering to know if there is any processing time limitation for this competition. Do you have any specific time limitations for running our code or it's unlimited (of course not one or two days :D)?

Thank you,
Hamed

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono strettamente riservate e indirizzate esclusivamente al destinatario. Si prega di non leggere, fare copia, inoltrare a terzi o conservare tale messaggio se non si è il legittimo destinatario dello stesso. Qualora tale messaggio sia stato ricevuto per errore, si prega di restituirlo al mittente e di cancellarlo permanentemente dal proprio computer.
The information contained in this e mail message is strictly confidential and intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, forward or store it on your computer. If you have received the message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it permanently from your computer system.

physionet-challenges

Mar 3, 2021, 1:29:58 AM3/3/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Hamed,

Your training code has a 72 hours time limit and your trained models have a 24 hours time limit for test on each validation set.

You can find more information regarding the computational resources on the Current Challenge FAQs.

Best,

Nadi
(On behalf of the Challenge team)

Pierre-G Aublin

Mar 28, 2021, 12:36:31 PM3/28/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Physionet Team,
Following the previous question about processing time limitation, is the 24 hours  time limit for each valdiation and testing set :
-24 hours limit in total for all the lead subsets (I mean 12 lead  + 6 lead +3 lead + 2 lead)
-or 24 hours limit for the validation set for each lead subset ? (I mean 24 hours for 12 leads, 24 hours for 6 leads, 24 for 3 leads  etc)
Yours faithfully
Aublin Pierre

PhysioNet Challenge

Mar 28, 2021, 12:37:08 PM3/28/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Aublin Pierre,

Currently, we allow 24 hours for each full- or reduced-lead set of the validation data: 24 hours for the 12-lead set, 24 hours for the 6-lead set, 24 hours for the 3-lead set, and 24 hours for the 2-lead set.

Best,
Matt

(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.