training set for submission

Pierre-G Aublin

Mar 3, 2021, 4:51:57 PM3/3/21
to physionet-challenges

Dear Physionet Team,
I am wondering if the training set when you evaluate the training code is
assumed to be in
-one single folder containing all the training data from all the datasets (that
we can then preprocess the way we want)
-or having the directory that we obtain when extracting the .tar.gz archives provided :
 wfdb/
Training_2/
Training_WFDB/
(which would mean we would have to start with these folders within the directory
training_data/ in the docker image to preprocess the data if we want to)

Thank You
Pierre

physionet-challenges

Mar 3, 2021, 4:57:19 PM3/3/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Pierre,

For running your submissions, we have one single folder which contains all training data from all datasets and run your training code on this single folder (containing all training data).
You don't have to upload the training data to your repository.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Best,

Nadi
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)
https://physionetchallenges.github.io/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.