Can we know which hospital data came from by using sample id at test session?

JimyeongKim

Jul 22, 2021, 1:30:37 AM7/22/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear organizers,
We just want to use hospital information by using sample id e.g. A0001 for CPSC.
However, we just wonder if the same format of sample id is attached  to the test data.

Our questions are
1. Do test samples have their sample ids in the same manner as training data?
e.g. for hidden CPSC dataset, do they have the same prefix of sample id with training samples like A***? And E*** for hidden Georgia?

2. Can we read the sample ids of test samples from header files at test session?

physionet-challenges

Jul 22, 2021, 1:37:14 AM7/22/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Challenger,

As with other real-world datasets, the recordings in the test datasets might have different names and formats for their IDs. There is no guarantee that the data in the test set have similar name format of the training data. Please avoid extracting and matching/misusing this information from the test set, as it might return errors and lead to failures during the processing of your entry.

Also please remember that there are recordings from two other undisclosed datasets in the test data with sources which are different from the other sources in the training datasets. These recordings might also have a different name format.

Best,

Nadi
(On behalf of the Challenge team)

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email chal...@physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.
---