Regarding to our unlabeled data and code submission

전상일

Apr 26, 2021, 6:47:24 AM4/26/21
to physionet-challenges
we want to apply several semi supervised learning  as like pseudo labeling method.

and this methods must need some our unlabeled data which does not correspond to open data.

and we know that challenge need to training code to submit

1. Does submitted training code must involve all semi -supervised learning method?

2. if 1 is true, do i have to submit non-label data also?

PhysioNet Challenge

Apr 26, 2021, 6:49:04 AM4/26/21
to physionet-challenges
Hello,

You are welcome to use a semi-supervised learning method. You do not need to submit your data, but you do need to include your pre-trained model in your code and provide code to continue training on the training data we provide. You must also thoroughly document the content of the database you used to pre-train your model.

Please see the following posts about similar topics:
https://groups.google.com/g/physionet-challenges/c/VcRtKRNwQ8c/m/jCmbtm1rAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/g/physionet-challenges/c/luLyfjp_Rts/m/YVnxSJ8aBQAJ

Best,
Matt

(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.

전상일

May 3, 2021, 3:29:49 PM5/3/21
to PhysioNet Challenge, physionet-challenges
I Appreciate your answering.

However, there is still a few problem.
1.
we hope to use unlabeled data with supported data in same training procedure. (ex. pseudo label)
This mean, there is no pre-trained model (or weights) because we do not separate training procedure.
Like this, Can we use unlabeled data in same training procedure?
2.
if possible, we must involving unlabeled data at submission with training code?

3. or, Can we  just submit training code with optional  mode ( use only supervised /  use self-supervised)

PhysioNet Challenge

May 3, 2021, 3:30:42 PM5/3/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Challenger,

Thank you for your follow-up question and apologies for the delayed response.

If you cannot pre-train your model, then you must submit your training code and everything that you need to train your model (except for the Challenge training data that we provide).