question on virtual option

Luoluo Liu

May 24, 2022, 6:14:59 PM5/24/22
to physionet-challenges
Someone may ask this question before. Is this year's conference going to have virtual option? Thanks!

Luoluo

PhysioNet Challenge

May 24, 2022, 6:19:47 PM5/24/22
to physionet-challenges
Dear Luoluo,

Yes, the conference organizers are planning to offer both in-person and remote options for attending CinC 2022.

The details haven't been finalized, but the following page will provide more information:
https://cinc.org/inf_authors/

Also, as a quick reminder, the reviewers are finishing their reviews of this year's abstracts, and we look forward to releasing the CinC 2022 abstract decisions later next month.

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email info at physionetchallenge.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.