PhysioNet Challenge 2022 Abstract Decisions

PhysioNet Challenge

Jun 14, 2022, 3:52:09 PM6/14/22
to physionet-challenges
Dear Challengers,

We are pleased to announce that the CinC 2022 abstract decisions have been released.

If you have not yet received a notification, then please check the inbox and junk mail folder of the email account that you used to submit your abstract on Softconf. If you are unable to find the notification, or if you do not remember the email address that you used, then please contact con...@cinc.org for assistance.

If your abstract was not accepted, or if you missed the abstract submission deadline, then don't worry – there is still an opportunity for your team to have a successful abstract and full participation in the Challenge as a "wildcard" entry. Please see the Challenge webpage for details, including the deadline of 31 July 2022 for a successful, high-scoring entry:
https://physionetchallenges.org/2022/#wild-card

Like last year, CinC 2022 will be a hybrid conference with in-person and remote attendees. Please contact con...@cinc.org with questions about CinC. To keep up with the latest announcements about conference, please subscribe to the CinC forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cinc-community

Congratulations to everyone with an accepted abstract, best wishes for the official phase of the Challenge, and thanks for your continued participation and patience.

Best,
The PhysioNet Challenge Organizers

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.

Quick links for this year's Challenge:
- Registration form
- Submission instructions and form
- Public discussion forum