PhysioNet/Computing in Cardiology Challenge rules updates

physionet-challenges

Feb 24, 2021, 2:12:31 AM2/24/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Challengers,

We have updated the rules to add a caveat to the submission timing which reads as follows:

Timing and priority of entries: Although we score on a first-come-first-serve basis, please note that if you submit more than one entry in a 24-hour period, your second entry will be deprioritized compared to other teams' first entries. If you submit more than one entry in the final 24-hours before the Challenge deadline, we may be unable to provide feedback or a score for more than one of your entries. It is unlikely that we will be able to debug any code in the final days of the Challenge.

For these reasons, we strongly suggest you start submitting entries at least 5 days before the unofficial deadline and 10 days before the official deadline. In fact, we have found that the earlier teams enter the Challenge, the better they do because they have time to digest feedback and performance. We therefore suggest entering your submissions many weeks before the deadline to give yourself the best chance of achieving the highest score.

We hope this helps all the teams better time their entries.

Best,

Gari, Matt, Nadi and all the team at PhysioNet

Quick links for this year's Challenge:

Leaderboard
Registration form
Public discussion forum