2020 submissions

Urs Ziegler

May 13, 2021, 4:13:55 AM5/13/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear Physionet community,

in 2020 instructions I have read that code for training the model needed to be submitted.

"Entries with non open-source licenses will be scored but not ranked in the official competition. All scores will be made public. At the end of the competition, all entries will be posted publicly, and therefore automatically mirrored on several sites around the world."

I am a student and would like to study some code of the submissions. Could you please point me to the link where to find the code?

Thank you very much!
Urs

physionet-challenges

May 13, 2021, 4:17:54 AM5/13/21
to physionet-challenges
Dear participant,

As our current 2021 PhysioNet/CinC Challenge builds on last year's Challenge, unfortunately, we are unable to provide the 2020 submissions code at this stage.

Best,

Nadi
(On behalf of the Challenge team)