Scoring after deadline.

BOCANEGRA PEREZ, ÁLVARO

Aug 29, 2023, 1:57:43 PM8/29/23
to physionet-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
I had a question regarding scoring after the deadline. We made a submission this weekend, but it seems that it will take a while to appear on the leaderboard. I wanted to know if the queued submissions can update the leaderboard after the deadline.

Thank you,
Alvaro.

PhysioNet Challenge

Aug 29, 2023, 3:08:05 PM8/29/23
to physionet-challenges
Dear Alvaro,

Yes, queued submissions can update the leaderboard after the deadline. If a submission came in before the deadline, it will be evaluated; and if it’s successful, its score will go on the leaderboard.

I’m sorry about the delay on our end. I know it gets stressful to wait so long with no feedback. As you can probably tell, we have a significant backlog of submissions—but we will give feedback for all submissions as soon as we can.

Best,
James