Whova invitation code

王蓓蓓

Sep 28, 2023, 12:36:32 PM9/28/23
to physionet-challenges
Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions about the coming CinC conference:
1. Uploading a poster in Whova requires an invitation code, but I didn't receive the invitation code. Is it because my article wasn't accepted?
2. When can I expect to receive an email about whether my article has been accepted and the revisions?

Thanks,
Beibei Wang

PhysioNet Challenge

Sep 28, 2023, 12:38:27 PM9/28/23
to physionet-challenges
Dear Beibei Wang,

If you have registered for the conference but cannot access Whova, or if you can access Whova but cannot upload your poster on Whova, then please contact l...@cinc.org with the Submission ID for your abstract.

If you have not registered yet, then please do so ASAP so that you can be added before the conference starts. CinC will not add you to Whova before they verify your registration and payment.

We will share the test scores and rankings with the teams shortly after the conference and ask you to update your papers to reflect the results of the conference. We will check the papers again when you resubmit them and ask you to make changes as necessary before they are accepted.

If you follow the instructions on this checklist, then you should expect few requests for changes:
https://moody-challenge.physionet.org/2023/papers/cinc_paper_checklist.pdf

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email info at physionetchallenge.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.