Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

RH Cai

não lida,
21 de mar. de 2022, 08:55:2221/03/2022
para physionet-challenges
Dear  Dear PhysioNet team,
In test datas,can we get the location of the heart sound recording?I would like to know where these records were taken from.

PhysioNet Challenge

não lida,
21 de mar. de 2022, 08:58:0121/03/2022
para physionet-challenges
Dear RH Cai,

The subject information files (the .txt files) contain the location of the heart sound recordings for each subject:
https://physionetchallenges.org/2022/#data-format

We do not share these files or other files for the validation and test data, but your trained model will have access to them when we run it on the validation and test data. The possible recording locations for the validation and test data are the same as the possible recording locations for the training data: AV, PV, TV, MV, and/or PhC.

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem