Questions about the CinC poster

Wenlong Wu

Sep 26, 2023, 9:50:29 AM9/26/23
to physionet-challenges
Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions about the coming CinC conference:
1. Do we have templetes on the remote poster?
2. When is the registration deadline? How do we present the remote poster?

Thanks,
Wenlong

PhysioNet Challenge

Sep 26, 2023, 9:50:58 AM9/26/23
to physionet-challenges
Dear Wenlong,

We don't have a template for the remote posters. In-person attendees should upload a digital copy of their physical poster to Whova (the online conference platform) so that both in-person and remote attendees can engage with their poster throughout the conference. Remote attendees should upload a digital copy of their poster as well, but they can choose how to format it. Both in-person and remote attendees can upload a video to Whova as well.

In-person attendees will present their posters during the poster session, but the online component of the poster session will run throughout the entire conference. In the past few CinC conferences, the online component of the poster session was too short and difficult for people in other time zones, so extending the online component of the poster session to the entire conference should help everyone. Please monitor your poster throughout the conference and engage with other posters throughout the conference!

Please register for remote attendance as soon as possible. As the conference approaches, we will have less time to work out any registration problems, and you will have less time to work on your poster!

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email info at physionetchallenge.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.