Final reminder to make first submission during unofficial phase

PhysioNet Challenge

Mar 30, 2021, 7:23:35 AM3/30/21
to physionet-challenges

Dear Challengers,

The deadline for the unofficial phase (8th April) is in a week! We are writing to remind you to make your first submission today, and not days or hours before the deadline, in case there are errors with your entry.

Almost all first attempts fail for simple reasons. However, we will unfortunately not have the bandwidth to fix last-minute entries. Please remember that, in order to be eligible for ranking in the next stage of the Challenge, you must have at least one successful entry in the current phase of the Challenge.

Please check the eligibility rules and make sure your submissions follow the instructions using the submission form. Please ignore this reminder if you already have a working submission and the scores of your team are on the leaderboard.

For more updates on the Challenge and announcements, please visit our website and the Challenge discussion forum:

https://physionetchallenges.org/2021/

https://groups.google.com/g/physionet-challenges

We look forward to receiving your submissions to the Challenge.

Kind regards,

Nadi, Matt and Gari

(on behalf of the Challenge team)

https://physionetchallenges.org

https://physionet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.

Quick links for this year's Challenge:

- Leaderboard

- Registration form

- Public discussion forum