Early CinC paper instructions and templates

87 vues

PhysioNet Challenge

non lue,
21 juil. 2021, 17:24:1621/07/2021
à physionet-challenges

Dear Challengers,

Although the end of the official phase is (only) a few weeks away, we wanted to share more information about your CinC papers for those of you who are starting your papers early.

CinC provides important information about preparing and submitting your papers:
https://www.cinc.org/instructions-for-preparing-and-submitting-full-papers/

We have provided additional instructions and advice that are specific to the Challenges, including LaTeX and Word templates that you should read and use to prepare your papers:
https://physionetchallenges.org/2021/papers/

In particular, please see the notes about references and formatting your results. Due to the number of different lead combinations in this year’s Challenge, reporting your results clearly and consistently is more important than ever.

We will share more information in the coming weeks, and best wishes for the rest of the official phase — please submit your code well before the deadline!

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.

wenh06

non lue,
22 juil. 2021, 11:29:1022/07/2021
à physionet-challenges
Could you please include  `.bib` format  ` Citations` in https://physionetchallenges.org/2021/papers/? Thank you very much!

PhysioNet Challenge

non lue,
22 juil. 2021, 11:29:3622/07/2021
à physionet-challenges
Hello,

The references.bib file for BibTeX is included in the LaTeX links on https://physionetchallenges.org/2021/papers/.

Best,
Matt
(On behalf of the Challenge team.)

https://PhysioNetChallenges.org/
https://PhysioNet.org/

Please post questions and comments in the forum. However, if your question reveals information about your entry, then please email challenge at physionet.org. We may post parts of our reply publicly if we feel that all Challengers should benefit from it. We will not answer emails about the Challenge to any other address. This email is maintained by a group. Please do not email us individually.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message