Txt output file for BackPhyre

Tyler Vance

May 26, 2020, 3:11:54 PM5/26/20
to Phyre
Hello there,

My research group and I are doing a large scale search for several structures using Backphyre. Due to the large amount of output, it would be really helpful if the BackPhyre output also came with a simple .txt or .csv file that tabulated all of the output into columns that could be combed easily using shell scripts.

Is it possible to incorporate a simple output file into BackPhyre, or does it already exist and we've just missed it?

Sincerely,
Tyler

Saurabh Gayali

May 26, 2020, 10:11:01 PM5/26/20
to Phyre
I have a secondary query to Mr. Tyler.

How are you pursuing large scale research on BackPhyre. last I checked, there were no scripting support and the crator begged to prevent creation of scripts as they are already having heavy load on their server.

Regards,
Dr. Saurabh Gayali