Excluding templates

Julia Johanna Griese

Sep 19, 2018, 11:10:23 AM9/19/18
to Phyre
Hi,
Is it possible to exclude certain templates in the modelling process? I would like to do that for a course that I’m teaching so that the students can try out a “real life” modelling scenario, but in the end compare the model to the true structure and assess the usefulness of the model in that way. But to make the scenario as close to real life as possible, the true structure should of course be excluded as a template.
Cheers,
Julia

yuxin zhang

Sep 19, 2018, 11:14:05 AM9/19/18
to julia.joha...@gmail.com, Phyre
Hi Julia, I am afraid you sent the wrong address
Please check again

Cheers

Julia Johanna Griese <julia.joha...@gmail.com>于2018年9月19日 周三下午5:10写道: