Problem with Phyre2

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jaime López

未讀,
2018年7月2日 上午11:11:292018/7/2
收件者:Phyre
Hi,

I have tried to submit my sequences in Normal mode of Phyre2, because Intensive Mode does not work with my proteins. However, the PDB file of the email I receive as well as all the models that are generated have gaps. I want a PDB file with the complete modeling of the sequence (combining alignments with multiple templates and ab initio modeling). Is it possible to do this in Normal Mode? I do not find any PDB file with the full sequence in the compressed folder of the job.

Any suggestions? Perhaps the Expert Mode of Phyre2 can help me?

Thank you very much for your attention,

Jaime David López Alcalá (PhD student, Department of Cell Biology, Physiology and Immunology, University of Córdoba, Spain).

David Warhurst

未讀,
2018年7月2日 下午5:18:502018/7/2
收件者:b12l...@gmail.com、Phyre