Binding site was not predicted

高杰

Jul 4, 2019, 9:05:03 AM7/4/19
to Phyre

1.       Hi all, I want to predict the Binding site of a AA sequence. In the results of phyre2 prediction, the top-ranked model is assigned a probability of 100%, so I go to the Binding site prediction section and use the here click to show the message but no results was found. here is the link of the results. http://www.sbg.bio.ic.ac.uk/phyre2/phyre2_output/f9b46e19d744e0a4/summary.html

Lawrence Kelley

Jul 4, 2019, 10:41:56 AM7/4/19
to gaoji...@gmail.com, Phyre
Hi all,

I've had to disable the automatic binding site prediction. Please submit your model to 3dligandsite directly if you want this functionality:

best wishes,

Lawrence

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 2:05 PM 高杰 <gaoji...@gmail.com> wrote:

1.       Hi all, I want to predict the Binding site of a AA sequence. In the results of phyre2 prediction, the top-ranked model is assigned a probability of 100%, so I go to the Binding site prediction section and use the here click to show the message but no results was found. here is the link of the results. http://www.sbg.bio.ic.ac.uk/phyre2/phyre2_output/f9b46e19d744e0a4/summary.html

Dr. Lawrence Kelley
Structural Bioinformatics Group
Dept. Life Sciences
Imperial College London