phylosift google forum access

Jarryd Boath

Jan 28, 2017, 10:45:33 PM1/28/17
to phyl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, how are you?

I was hoping I could join the phylosift google group forum since I have a few questions I wanted to ask.

Thanks,
Jarryd

Jarryd Boath

Jan 28, 2017, 10:51:10 PM1/28/17
to phyl...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

I believe I have actually already been added, but I am even struggling to post a new topic without getting this message "You have limited access to public groups inside your domain. Contact your domain administrator for more information. "

Do you have any idea what I need to new to post a new topic and stop receiving this message?

Cheers,
Jarryd

Holly Bik

Jan 29, 2017, 3:50:14 PM1/29/17
to PhyloSift
Hi Jarryd - you are added to the group and have the same permissions as all the other users. Not sure where your error message is coming from, but it definitely isn't on our end.