error for assign taxonomy

Yiran Dong

Feb 18, 2016, 6:54:21 PM2/18/16
to PhyloPhlAn-users
Hi, I am using phyloplan to assign taxonomy to my genomes.  When running the program using the command:

phylophlan.py -u -t genometree_11 --nproc 4

Error showed as: [E] No taxonomy file found for the taxonomic analysis

Can anyone help with this? Is this mean some references are in need and were not downloaded when installing the program? If not assigning taxonomy, the tree can be built. Millions of thanks!

Janet Matsen

Jan 8, 2017, 5:48:08 PM1/8/17
to PhyloPhlAn-users
Hi Yiran.  Did you get this sorted out?  I am able to run the -u argument on my genome bins, but not the -t argument.

Thanks,
Janet