Error when use myself database

hza...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 9:40:15 PM10/23/18
to PhyloPhlAn-users
Dear all

When I try to set up my database, I got a "db,faa" file from "phylophlan_setup_database.py", but when I use this database, it occurs:

(ppa2) [hhf@localhost phylophlan]$ ./phylophlan2.py  -i Ecoli -d db.faa -t a --diversity low --fast --nproc 56 -f Ecoli.cfg
[e] file "phylophlan_databases/db.faa.md5" not found!
[e] file "phylophlan_databases/db.faa.tar" not found!

How can I fix it out?

Francesco Asnicar

Oct 24, 2018, 4:13:32 AM10/24/18
to phylophl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Many thanks for trying PhyloPhlAn, where is located the "db.faa" you
generated?
I guess that is in the current folder your running PhyloPhlAn, while
PhyloPhlAn expects to find it in the "phylophlan_databases" folder, unless
you specify a different location with the "--databases_folder" param.

Many thanks,
Francesco

hui hu

Oct 26, 2018, 3:08:29 AM10/26/18
to phylophl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. It works when i use input folder.

Huifeng

Francesco Asnicar <francesc...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月24日周三 上午2:13写道: