docker image with working installation

rory bedford

Jun 9, 2023, 10:18:08 AM6/9/23
to phy-users
Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare getting phy up and running for my lab. We have a few different machines, some linux and some windows. Every single installation method seems to fail, whether we use pip or conda, and I've spent a couple days troubleshooting all the issues with no success. These installation problems seem to be very common from what I can see, and I know that maintaining a project of this size is a lot of work. I was therefore wondering if the developers could provide a docker image with a working installation for us to use (either with conda or pip). I think it would really help a lot of people get phy up and running and would certainly save my lab a lot of time!

Thanks!
Rory