reclustering not working

Mattia D'Andola

Jan 24, 2020, 8:47:31 AM1/24/20
to phy-users
Hi,

when I try to recluster a subset of clusters (from Kwik GUI), I get the error:
' Error when executing action Recluster.'

I updated phy2 as suggested into another thread, but the problem is not solved.
Any idea?

thank you,

Mattia

Cyrille Rossant

Jan 24, 2020, 8:49:23 AM1/24/20
to Mattia D'Andola, phy-users
Maybe klustakwik2 is not properly installed? Can you do "pip install klustakwik2" after activating the phy2 conda environment?
Cyrille

Mattia D'Andola

Cyrille Rossant

Jan 27, 2020, 4:37:32 AM1/27/20
to Mattia D'Andola, phy-users
It may not work if klusta is installed into another env, klusta/klustakwik2 need to be installed in the same phy2 environment for the reclustering feature to work.
Cyrille

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/phy-users/60303a55-0384-497a-8e88-0e4c7d346dee%40googlegroups.com.