Problem with CCGs displays

Lisa Roux

Apr 9, 2020, 10:04:44 AM4/9/20
to phy-users
Hi everyone,

I would like to know whether anyone faces the same issue we have with Phy2 when vizualizing CCGs (which we use extensively to decide whether or not we should merge clusters, in addition to the similarity score): for some pairs of neurons, the CCG is extremely small and it makes it impossible to evaluate the refractory period. The 'normalization' function doesn't seem to solve the problem in some cases (although it improves . I am attaching exemples of 2 pairs of units with their CCGs, before and after pressing the N key for normalization. All units in these exemples fire throughout the entire recording session.

Is there any way this problem can be solved?

Thank you very much for your help,
Lisa

Lisa ROUX
CNRS - University of Bordeaux (France)